Thursday 6 September 2012

Putting myself out there

I must admit, I've been putting this off for a long time. I have gone to several sessions that touched on "Personal Branding" online; I've been excited to start putting myself out there online, but when I sat down to my computer, it just seems so daunting. I decided I need to take baby steps, and so I started with my Twitter account @floodcourtney. I'm also coming to realize, 140 characters is not a lot.

I've come to realize that most of my free time now is spent doing 3 things: drinking wine (and beer), healthy cooking, and exercising. I find the latter 2 really help support an everyday habit of the former. I have really developed the passion for wine in the past year, and now that I have a taste of sharing it I want to do more. So, I will attempt to clear the backlog of my brain and fill the pages with useful substance, rather than blabbing about how much I love to drink (Ok I'll stop now).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment